11 September 2009

Look me in the eye

Look me in the eye: my life with Asperger's is an autobiographical work by John Elder Robison, brother to Augusten Burroughs of Running with Scissors fame. As a child Robison was bullied, ignored, and labeled a "deviant". He became fascinated with electrical circuits and grew into a successful engineer. But the higher he climbed on the corporate ladder, the more difficult it became to feign "normalcy," until he was finally diagnosed with Aspergers at the age of 40.

Interested in this book? Indiana resident? Email us!

Not an Indiana resident? Find this book at your local library through WorldCat.

1 comment:

Christina Wray said...

we're having some difficulties with commenting today, but I wanted to let you know that John Elder Robison stopped by and commented "Anyone interested in my book may also want to check out my blogs (blogger and Psychology Today) and my Facebook community. I'm also @johnrobison on Twitter."